I am very happy to be here today as a member of the MMCC Design Team.
Here’s the November Challenge Graphic:
I started this card by die cutting the leaves around the edge of my dark green card base. Then I applied a layer of Gesso. After that dried I sponged on some gold metallic ink and then stamped the leaves in white. I made the green leaf by mixing gold stencil color with water and green ink on my craft mat and then squishing the leaf into the puddle.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
Thanks for stopping by!