I’m back with a post for this week’s ATSM #167, our Make Your Mark (MYM) Challenge.
Here are the rules for the MYM challenge:
Make your Mark – your entry MUST contain the use of anything that can make a mark – Stampin’ Write, Copics, Promarkers, Painting, Chalks, Watercolors, Sponges, Stencils, Masks etc etc
Our Sponsor for this challenge is:
I used this photo of a Black Eyed Susan as inspiration.
Here are my cards:
The sentiments are from Happy Little Stampers Bold Birthday sentiments stamp set.
Make sure you stop by all of my teammates’ blogs and check out their creations!
To keep it fun for everyone we have a few rules:
- Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
- Please mention Addicted to Stamps and More! in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
- Please do not backlink – all entries must be new
- You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL
- You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
- Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog 🙂
- We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules. If any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, it will be at the discretion of the blog owner to remove these entries.
Thanks for stopping by!