Hi! I’m here fun card with colors from SSS Wednesday, the splatters from Seize the Birthday, the leaves from Fusion & Leigh’s Sketch for CTS #145.
1. I inked up a leaf from a tree in my yard. I used the inked up leaf as a stamp, pressing down & rubbing on the back of the leaf with piece of scrap paper.
2. After letting it dry, I fussy cut the leaf out.
3. Then I spritzed the stamped leaf with some water and let the ink run.
4. I used my heat gun to dry the leaf and then traced the outside with a black journal pen.
5. I created the bg with a couple of water-color techniques & some sentiments from Happy Little Stampers Bold Birthday sentiments. I’m very happy with how this turned out.
I’d like to play along at Seize the Birthday (with the twist), Fusion, Virginia’s View Challenge #19, CAS(E) this Sketch #145, SSS Monday’s Wonderful Watercolor, SSS Wednesday’s Color Inspiration, and Word Art Wednesday’s Challenge #205: Anything Goes.
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Playing: