I am very happy to be here today as a member of the MMCC Design Team with a reminder for you to play along with the October Challenge.
Would you like to see the other cards that I’ve made for this month’s MMCC?
You can see them……
Here’s the October Challenge Graphic:
I really like this graphic, don’t you?
I’d like to share 1 last card for this month’s challenge with you in this post.
To make the cup, I did some ink blending with orange and yellow ink on white cs. Then I used a variety of colored markers. Next, I added some black with a journal marker. Vellum, on the top part, layers of embossed squares on the bottom and a small sentiment banner finish this card off. Maybe this isn’t as mixed media as I thought!? I’d like to play this card at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog’s- Simon Says: Color Inspiration, Virginia’s View Challenge #19: You Color It, Time Out’s Challenge #42, Word art Wednesday’s Anything Goes: Challenge #205 and ColourQ’s Challenge #312.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by October 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Playing: