Hi! I’m back with some cards for this month’s MMCC #15. This month’s theme is friendship with the optional element of ribbon.
Here’s the September Challenge graphic:
Here’s my card.
Water coloring, die-cutting and glossy accents went into the making of this square card.
And of course, a bit of Red and Pink Ric Rac.
This is may be a bit on the CAS style side of mixed media. What do you think? I hope that I have inspired you to play along with this month’s challenge.
HOW TO PLAY
1. Create a mixed media CARD based on the theme, with or without the optional element.
2. Display the challenge graphic on your blog post and link back to this challenge post.
3. You may enter as many times as you want, as long as each entry is different.
4. You may combine a maximum of 7 challenges (6 other challenges plus ours).
5. Submit your projects by September 25, 11:55 p.m. PDT (GMT-7).
Thanks for stopping by!