I’m back with another fun challenge from ATSM. Our challenge this week is:
Our Sponsor for this week:
The prize is 7 digis!
I made 3 cards to share with you today. Here is the first, and most CAS, one.
I decided that I was not quite happy with this card and the following 2. So, I rounded the top corners and am much happier with them now. What do you think? With or without rounded corners?
The Love Conquers All image which I used for this card was generously supplied by this week’s ATSM Challenge #159 sponsor Bugaboo Digi Stamps.
These next two are not that CAS, but I’ll share them with you anyway because I had so much fun with this image.
I wanted to give you an idea of the different looks that you can get with this one image.
Make sure you stop over at ATSM to check out the beautiful, fun and creative selection of DT cards. Enjoy, play along, link up!
I’d like to play this 3rd card over at Uniko’s Challenge #24: Summer.
Here’s their super cute optional twist inspiration photo.
My girls are going to love this photo!
Here are the rules for the CAS Challenge.
Clean & Simple (CAS) – your entry MUST be Clean and Simple. This means that clean and crisp lines, minimal or no embellishments and lots of ‘white’ space should be used.
* White space does not need to be ‘white’. It can be any color. White space is a term used for the area of your card with no stamping, embellishments etc.
Make sure you stop over to the blog and check out all of the other DT members’ fabulous work. 🙂 Then join in the fun!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Places I’m Playing:
General Rules for ATSM:
Our challenges are not restricted to cards. You may make cards, scrapbook layouts, tags etc.
The overall rules for EVERY challenge are as follows:
1. Please make sure to link back to the POST your entry is contained in NOT your whole blog
2. Please mention Addicted to Stamps and More! in your blog with a link back to the challenge so others may join in
3. Please do not backlink – all entries must be new
4. You may combine up to 10 challenges in TOTAL
5. You may enter more than once provided each entry is different and abides with the rules of the challenge
6. Please turn off Word Verification for ease of commenting on your blog 🙂
7. We reserve the right to remove any links that do not comply with the Challenge rules. If any material submitted is offensive or found to be in poor taste, it will be at the discretion of the blog owner to remove these entries.