Today I’m excited to share another card with you.
Another pink heart one. 🙂
I used my mini ink blenders and some new Tim Hotlz Distress Ink to create a pink ombre background paper and then used PTI’s Heart Cover Plate Die. I made the pinked frame with some more of the pink ombre background paper cut out with an Avery Elle Pinked ELLE-ments die.
The challenge I’m playing in:
Speaking of “pink”…. take a peak at this guy:
Isn’t it great? My father’s artwork. If you’d like, you can check out some more of my Dad’s wonderful art at his online gallery.
I love my Dad!
Thanks for stopping by!
- Stamps: PTI Happy Hearts Sentiment
- Dies: Avery Elle Pinked ELLE-ments Dies, Papertrey Ink Heart Cover Plate
- Ink: Tim Holtz Victorian Velvet & Spun Sugar, SU Blushing Bride & Pink Pirouette
- Paper: Bazzill Marshmallow, SU Melon Mambo
- Tools: Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool