Today I’m excited to share another card with you.
A bright ink-blended rainbow surrounding white hearts. Almost the reverse of this CAS beauty of Michele’s at Muse’s challenge #100! I like the way this card turned out.
First, I used my new to me SU Circle Circus Stamps (NBUS), Versamark and clear embossing powder. Next, I used my mini ink blenders, Hero Arts Blue ink, SU inks , and Tim Hotlz Distress Ink to create a a blended rainbow background paper. Then I used PTI’s Heart Cover Plate Die.
The Challenges I’m playing in:
- Stamps: SU Circle Circus, Hello Lovely, Lacey & Lovely, Four You
- Dies: Papertrey Ink Heart Cover Plate
- Ink: Tim Holtz Barn Door, SU Pumpkin PI, Daffodil Delight, Wild Wasabi, Hero Arts Blue, SU Perfect Plum, Rich Razzleberry
- Paper: Bazzill Marshmallow
- Tools: Ranger Mini Ink Blending Tool, Clear embossing powder